LSI Industries™ LED PEC Peak Efficiency Recessed Direct/Indirect (PEC24, PEC22, PEC14)
The LED PEC Peak Efficiency Direct/Indirect fixture delivers balanced illumination with superior, low angle brightness control. The recessed distribution models are perfect for grid ceiling applications where low contrast and uniform lighting are required. The LED PEC Peak Efficiency Recessed Direct/Indirect fixture delivers balanced brightness with excellent low angle brightness control. This fixture is ideal for grid ceiling applications where it provides low contrast and uniform lighting, while significantly improving illumination and saving on energy costs at the same time. Built for long-life and performance, it’s rated to last over 60,000 hours and is certified Made in the USA, ETL listed, and available in Cool White, Neutral White, and Warm White.
The LSI LED PEC Peak Efficiency Recessed Direct/Indirect for Grid Ceilings
LED Product Highlights.
- Available in 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 4’ and 1’ x 4’ sizes
- Highest output available in a recess direct/indirect fixture (VHO) – up to 9420 at 110 LPW
- Available in cool white (5300°K), neutral white (4100°K) and warm white (3500°K). CRI > 80
- Choice of perforated metal shield with flat blade louver (LPW) , high transmittance acrylic lens with built-in litter and debris protection (RAD) or reduced diameter lens with linear ribs to optimize diode control (ASC)
- Minimal diode visibility
- Housing painted after fabrication
- Limited 5-year warranty